Everyone has a glowing light within that needs to be nourished and nurtured. As we move through life, we may find that we have allowed and accepted various behaviors, beliefs, thoughts and even other people to hinder us, cause us self-doubt and prevent us from moving forward. These energy drainers dim our light and keep us from showing up as our truest selves.
This self-guided experience was designed to assist you with identifying and releasing those things that are not assisting your growth, nourishing your soul and nurturing your light. It goes a step further by assisting you with identifying what you would like to receive to replace what you are releasing.
The simple but impactful co-star of this experience is Palo Santo, which means “holy wood” in Spanish. The Palo Santo legend holds that when burned, the wood clears negativity and invites positivity. The prompts and exercises found in the "Inspiration Guide" assist with creating a journaling practice that helps to release yourself of things that do not serve or benefit you and receive things that increase your happiness and well-being.
Items included in this box have been hand-selected to encourage your journaling experience.
EXPLORE THE EXPERIENCE
- Pages: 75 total. Your choice of lined or unlined, acid-free, archival safe, and 100% PCW recycled.
- Binding: Spiral design for functional flat lay writing. Made from recyclable plastic.
- Cover: 100% recycled fiberboard, 100% tree-free recycled cotton rag handmade paper. Hand-carved goddess symbol.
- Size: 6” x 8.5”
Palo Santo Incense Sticks::
- Set of 5.
- Relative to Frankincense, Myrrh, Palo Santo is part of the citrus family and has sweet notes of pine, mint, and lemon.
- Sustainably harvested from naturally fallen branches.
- Approx. 4-5” in length.
- My Inspiration Studio pouch included.
Black Soapstone Dish::
- Incense holder.
- 3” in diameter.
- Made of authentic soapstone.
- Made in India.
Book of Matches::
- So very old school
Gifting? A handwritten note can be included. Please indicate your message in the area provided.