Journal/Gift Assembly Associate Position Available
We are adding to our team of amazing associates to make journals and assemble gift/care boxes to coincide with our personal development programs.
THE OPPORTUNITY: The Journal/Gift Assembly Associate plays an integral role in the My Inspiration Studio experience by taking ownership of making and assembling our signature product offerings. The ideal associate is conscientious, aesthetically-minded, detail-oriented, organized, understands the significance of a heart focused business and will enjoy making every journal and box with intention and care. If you enjoy, and are good at, gift wrapping, this could be the perfect fit for you.
- Handle material preparation, production of journals and assembly (adding products) of boxes
- Ensure consistency of quality and accuracy of journals and assembled boxes
- Simple equipment maintenance (i.e. empty trays or replace ink cartridges) and report broken equipment
- Unload and track inventory of all products and box components
- Be aware of inventory and notify manager of low inventory or needed supplies
- Organize supplies in studio space
Fulfillment and Shipping
- Track internet orders
- Read project briefs for details
- Package and prepare items for shipment
- Maintaining studio cleanliness i.e. sweep, vacuum, dust display shelves, empty trash, wipe counters, and reorganize supplies
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Requires the ability to reach, bend, balance, lift and transport various objects weighing up to 30 pounds. Requires the ability to move heavy products with assistance.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time; climb and balance on step stool/ladder; stoop, kneel and crouch.
- Comfortable with repetitive craftwork, using tools and working with your hands.
- You are willing to follow specific instructions
- Must give great attention to detail
- Good organization skills
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to lift tools, supplies, and equipment
- Knowledge (or willingness to learn) the use of basic craft tools
- Computer skills in Microsoft suite is a plus
- Cleaning skills are a necessity.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and problem solving ability
- Comfortable asking questions and communicating with other team members
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines.
- Desire to interact with others from diverse backgrounds, being courteous, professional, patient and respectful at all times
- Reliable, punctual, honest and friendly
- Demonstrate persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles and strive to achieve goals
- Be flexible and able to adapt to the company growth, focus and goals
- 4 hour shift
- 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Monday to Friday
- Shifts are posted as needed
Work Location: One location in Decatur, GA 30030
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
My Inspiration Studio is a life coaching practice and personal development business that hosts experiential programs, produces handcrafted journals and “do on your own” personal development kits. Our programs and products create a pathway to help participants discover, embrace and celebrate who they are, who they are becoming and their hopes and dreams for the future. This allows them to successfully navigate many of life’s challenges and transitions, encourages personal transformations and sparks the quest to move forward. We are a client focused company where the emphasis is on providing heart centered customer service and impeccable products. Our company is an upbeat team oriented environment servicing a diverse client base including corporate, educational institutions and non profit entities.
MUST BE VACCINATED
Hiring 3 team members for this role